Change your IP address to another country
The internet often feels like a borderless digital space where everything is available, regardless of your IP address or location… Until you try to access something and get the bleak message "sorry, this page is not available in your country". Companies use IP geolocation to block users in certain countries from accessing their content. But there is a very easy way to get around this: a VPN!
How to change your IP location
With a good private VPN, you can change your IP address and choose your own virtual location. To change your IP address to another country is easy, not requiring more than a few mouse clicks. The effect is instantaneous, and your IP location will immediately change to make it seem like you are in the country of your choosing. Changing your IP address to another country with a VPN has numerous benefits, as it lets you:
- change your IP address to another country and give you an extra layer of privacy, since nobody can see where you are surfing from;
- change your IP location to access sites blocked by schools, workplaces, or governments.
Change your IP address with FREEDOME
FREEDOME is a powerful private VPN that allows you to change your IP location to another country, as well as give you many other features including:
- Anonymity from everyone on the web, including your ISP
- Anti-tracking feature to block intrusive advertisers
- Browsing protection to detect and block malicious sites
- Intuitive interface that changes your IP address with one button
FREEDOME not only changes you IP address to another country, but does so much more. You can get it for desktop or mobile platforms and there is a two-week trial with no credit card required.
Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10 or later, iOS 9 or later, Android 4.0.3 or later
Available in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia, excluding Bahrain, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. See the full list of countries →
No ads, unlimited bandwidth and full respect for your privacy. Cancel at any time.