FSC-2012-1: Scanning Bypass Vulnerability
Description RedirFS based implementation of real-time (on-access) scanning in Linux Security product will not work on non-root filesystems.
Risk Level: HIGH (Low/Medium/High/Critical)
- F-Secure Linux Security 9.10 and 9.11
- Centos 6.0
- Debian 5.0
- Debian 6.0
- Fedora 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Ubuntu 8.04
- Ubuntu 10.04
- Ubuntu 10.10
The affected product versions are not the latest in the product line. The recommended solution is to upgrade to version 9.12. A hotfix is provided for installations where upgrade is not possible.
- Manual (on-demand) scanning is not affected.
- Command-line only installations are not affected.
- Linux Security installations on platforms not listed above use the Dazuko driver by default and are not affected.
|F-Secure Linux Security||9.10 – 9.11|| Hotfix: |
Upgrade to version 9.12:
Date Issued: 2012-03-13
Last Updated: 2012-03-13