The Threat is Real
Cyber attackers want in. The threat to your company's IT security is real, it's imminent, and it's growing. Over 42 million security incidents were detected in 2014, a 48% increase over 2013. There are many ways to breach corporate defenses, but one entry point stands out. Gartner estimates that 75% of attacks occur on the application layer, making web applications the most vulnerable part of your network.
It doesn't matter whether threats comes from system misconfigurations, defective software or insecure passwords. What matters is eliminating them. Only constant vulnerability scanning and ruthless control will enable you to discover vulnerabilities before anyone exploits them.
Ensure Best Practices with Managed ServicesDo you lack the time or resources to effectively manage vulnerabilities? F-Secure Radar vulnerability scanning and management offers services tailored to your needs. We and our selected and dedicated partners can help remediate any situation, including:
Lack of resources:
No time to review results
No time to delegate vulnerabilities to be corrected
No time to follow up, re-scan and verify corrections
Not enough knowledge about vulnerabilities
Difficulty in optimizing scan configuration
Overwhelmed by findings
Knowing what recommendations to deliver to management
Map Your Attack Surface Before Someone Else Does
The key to network security is fixing vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. F-Secure Radar detects weaknesses and threats immediately, boosting network and application security and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Get unparalleled central reporting and in-depth analysis
Improve ease of security management
Generate reports that fit the needs of managers and system administrators
Scale to fit your requirements
Ensure PCI Compliance for Vulnerability Scanning
F-Secure Radar is compliant with PCI ASV vulnerability scanning requirements 2. With Radar, you get an EU-based partner that complies with EU regulations.
Achieve compliance with an approved PCI ASV scanning solution
Get PCI compliant with a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) partner
Carry out regular testing and identify new vulnerabilities
Generate user-friendly reports for all users
F-Secure Radar Features
F-Secure Radar Security Center is your dashboard for all reporting, vulnerability management, and incident remediation. A high level of automation will help you to streamline your workflows, automate scans, and deliver detailed reports tailored to all your users. The Security Center is where you can control and assign, follow and manage all security issues in coordination with system administrators, software developers, testers, auditors and your security team.
- Centralized, uniform vulnerability reporting
- Customizable reports in a variety of formats
- Vulnerability management and ticketing
- API interface for 3rd party integration
- Capability of adding manually identified vulnerabilities
- Scheduling of scans, and notifications when new hosts/vulnerabilities are detected
Identify assets for security vulnerabilities scanning and monitor network changes.
- A fast, reliable, asynchronous port scanner
- Fast host discovery mode for internal networks
- Supports service and OS detection
- Adjusts scan speed to suit network capacity
Identify security vulnerabilities associated with configuration errors, improper patch management, implementation oversights and more.
- Identifies all known vulnerabilities
- Scans any network device that talks IP
- Supports Windows and Linux authenticated scanning
- Delivers high accuracy, with low false positives and negatives
- Stays up-to-date based on public vulnerability databases as well as vulnerabilities—including zero-day threats—discovered during F-Secure penetration testing
Scan and detect security vulnerabilities within commercial and custom-built web applications. Test for numerous vulnerabilities, including the OWASP Top 10.
- A web application scanner that can identify vulnerabilities within custom applications
- Supports form-based authentication
- Supports web application crawling
- Supports assisted crawling and submission of forms
- Scalable to allow a limitless number of web application scans
GET VULNERABILITY SCANNING & MANAGEMENT YOUR WAY
FROM THE CLOUD
Run vulnerability scans as a true SaaS while still being able to scan your internal systems, by using the scan nodes within the F-Secure Radar solution
Run vulnerability scans as an on-site solution behind your corporate firewall to ensure data is stored according to your security policies
Local Presence = Great Support
F-Secure Radar is the enterprise vulnerability scanning and management solution of choice in the Nordic countries, as well as among many large international corporations. F-Secure has an experienced team and partners in the Nordics, where we are now expanding our long-standing presence in the end-point protection market with Radar and other sophisticated cyber security solutions. F-Secure Radar clients include leading global brands in the financial and gaming industries as well as other service providers and the public sector.