AUTOMATION IS THE KEY TO SECURITY AND EFFICIENCY
Policy Manager offers an easier and smarter way to manage IT security in one place. It puts you as the admin in the driver's seat with the wheel and all the gears at your fingertips.
Policy Manager is the nerve center of Business Suite. It is a highly scalable, automated central management tool that provides superior control over demanding IT environments. Manage all your security applications in one place, define and distribute security policies, and monitor your company's overall security.
Control Web access to protect your network and improve productivity
Allow end users to conduct online banking and other business-critical transactions securely
Keep all levels of IT infrastructure safe with automated updates
Centrally define and distribute security policies, and monitor your company's overall security
Automate patch management with Software Updater
Manage both physical and virtual environments with one tool
Block certain content from unknown sites and deny control of compromized assets
Keep Windows® and third party software patched and up-to-date
Manage security settings centrally and customize individual security profiles
Prevent malware infections via USB
Web Content Control
Improve security and productivity by controlling access to websites
Boost security for sensitive activities like online banking
Gain advanced protection against selected file types from unknown sites
Ensure safe and efficient online work
Security Status Visibility
View overall security status at a glance and create detailed reports
Import Active Directory tree structure and unmanaged hosts, define admin access and control user accounts
Centrally manage server security and gain a detailed view of security and status
Stop criminals aiming to control compromised assets by preventing communication to Command & Control domains.
Automatically synchronize with Active Directory, discover changes in the Active Directory structure and find unmanaged hosts
CENTRAL SECURITY CONTROL
Administrators can distribute security policies from Policy Manager to define endpoint security for individual or groups of workstations. At the same time digital signatures ensure update integrity.
- Manage security settings centrally
- Create and customize individual security profiles
- Assign individualized profiles to any computer or group of computers
- Undertake multiple concurrent admin sessions
AUTOMATIC PATCH MANAGEMENT
Over 80% of cyber attacks occur as a result of outdated software. Software Updater keeps software and Windows up-to-date automatically. Since it's integrated, you can easily avoid attacks based on known vulnerabilities.
- Scan computers for missing software updates, keeping Microsoft Windows operating systems and programs as well as 3rd party applications patched against vulnerabilities
- Centrally define and distribute security policies, and monitor your company's overall security
- Define exclusions to automatic mode based on software names or bulletin IDs
- Filter out exclusions from the console interface to avoid clutter
BOOST SECURITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Web Content Control enables you to restrict unproductive and inappropriate Internet usage and manage what Web content users are allowed to access from the company network
- Reduce productivity losses, bandwidth consumption, and legal risks associated with inappropriate web content
- Enforce website restrictions in content categories pre-defined in Policy Manager
- Improve security with an extra layer of protection
SAFE ONLINE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
Connection Control prevents banking trojans from sending sensitive information to online criminals. It does this by automatically closing network connections to unknown sites and preventing new ones during business-critical actions such as online banking. You can enable Connection Control to sites that support HTTPS.
- Improve security through controlled and safe access to business-critical assets
- Protect the Web browser, the weakest link in business-critical sessions
- Only allow connections to sites that are verified safe by F-Secure when banking online or performing other sensitive actions
- Prevent financial loss through theft of online banking credentials
- Prevent business secrets from being stolen through cloud-based CRM access
SAFE AND EFFICIENT ONLINE WORK
Browsing Protection ensures that employees can work safely and efficiently online without worries
- Proactively prevents employees from accessing harmful sites, links or content
- Eliminates human error and proactively minimizes exposure
- Works with all major browsers
BLOCK SELECTED CONTENT FROM UNKNOWN SITES
Web Traffic Scanning Advanced Protection enables you to block certain content from unknown sites, ensuring that employees can work safely and efficiently online.
- Block content like Flash, Silverlight, Executables, Java & ActiveX components on unknown sites Block 100% of Java applets from untrusted sources as well as Windows malware
- Whitelist trusted sites
- With Botnet Blocker you can prevent network activity relating to known botnets by blocking Domain Name Server (DNS) queries on the host level
AUTOMATICALLY SYNCRONIZE WITH ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Policy Manager can now automatically synchronize with Active Directory, discovering changes in the Active Directory structure and finding unmanaged hosts.
- Two types of Active Directory rules are introduced: Synchronization and Notification rules.
- Support for multiple Active Directory servers.