Secure servers – a key security element
Server Security is an anti-malware suite tailored for servers, offering award-winning protection for file servers. Server Security provides enhanced real-time protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware. It offers centralized and local user interface management options through Policy Manager or through a built-in Web Console.
- Behavior-based proactive detection for new threats with F-Secure's award-winning DeepGuard technology
- Software Updater helps keep the operating system and 3rd party server software updated and protected against vulnerability-based threats
- Flexible, centralized and local user interface management options through Policy Manager or through a built-in Web Console
- Protects Microsoft Windows servers, Citrix and Terminal servers
F-Secure Server Security uses advanced behavioral analysis to provide protection for file servers against malware and software exploits.
F-Secure Server Security is a robust server security solution that protects your file servers against malware and software vulnerabilities without slowing down the system. It offers real-time scanning protection in an affordable and easy-to-manage solution, providing protection against all types of online threats.
- Server Security offers essential security for critical business assets - most compromised data involves servers
- Server Security reduces costs as it has a low impact on virtual and physical environments
Microsoft file server protection
Server security for Microsoft file servers against viruses, Trojans, rootkits, and other malware
Proactive on-host protection
Web traffic scanning
Detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic (HTTP protocol)
Protection for your terminal users against web browser exploits and rogue web sites
Offload scanning agent
Offload malware scanning to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server in virtual environments
Keeps your system and applications up to date by installing patches as they are released by vendors
Disable botnet activities effectively
Filter file types based on content type