Disinfection with two Series 60 phones
Download F-Skulls from ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/tools/f-skulls.zip or directly with phone https://www.europe.f-secure.com/tools/f-skulls.sis
- 1. Install F-Skulls.sis into infected phones memory card with a clean phone
- 2. Put the memory card with F-Skulls into infected phone
- 3. The F-Skulls starts automatically upon insertion and frees menu and application manager
- 4. Go to application manager and uninstall the SIS file in which you installed the Skulls.V
- 5. Download and install F-Secure Mobile Security on your computer to remove other malware dropped by the Skulls.V, or directly onto the mobile itself
- 6. Remove the F-Skulls with application manager as the phone is now cleaned
Suspect a file is incorrectly detected (a False Positive)?
A False Positive is when a file is incorrectly detected as harmful, usually because its code or behavior resembles known harmful programs. A False Positive will usually be fixed in a subsequent database update without any action needed on your part. If you wish, you may also:
Check for the latest database updates
First check if your F-Secure security program is using the latest detection database updates, then try scanning the file again.
Submit a sample
After checking, if you still believe the file is incorrectly detected, you can submit a sample of it for re-analysis.
NOTE If the file was moved to quarantine, you need to collect the file from quarantine before you can submit it.
Exclude a file from further scanning
If you are certain that the file is safe and want to continue using it, you can exclude it from further scanning by the F-Secure security product.
Note You need administrative rights to change the settings.