Skulls.T is a SIS file trojan that pretends to be installation file for Bluetooth range extender software.
Disinfection with two Series 60 phones
- 1. Install F-Skulls.sis into infected phones memory card with a clean phone
- 2. Put the memory card with F-Skulls into infected phone
- 3. The F-Skulls starts automatically upon insertion and frees menu and application manager
- 4. Go to application manager and uninstall the SIS file in which you installed the Skulls.U
- 5. Download and install F-Secure Mobile Security on your computer to remove other malware dropped by the Skulls.T, or directly onto the mobile itself
- 6. Remove the F-Skulls with application manager as the phone is now cleaned
Spreading in: Bluetoothextender.sis
When installed Skulls.T disables several built in applications, drops component files from Locknut.A, Doomboot.A and installs Cabir.B and Cabir.M
In addition of directly installing damaging files, Skulls.T also drops Locknut.C and Commwarrior.C into the device.
Skulls.T also installs a pirate copied version of Simworks Anti-Virus into the device.
Generic detection that detects Skulls.T was published for F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
on December 13th, 2004 in
Detection Type: Mobile
Database: database build number 15
Description Details: Jarno Niemela November 11th, 2005;