A type of worm that spreads on vulnerable Bluetooth networks.
F-Secure Mobile Security will detect Cabir.D and delete the worm components. After deleting worm files you can delete this directory:
If your phone is infected with Cabir.D and you cannot install files over Bluetooth, you can download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus directly to your phone
- 1. Open web browser on the phone
- 2. Go to https://mobile.f-secure.com
- 3. Select link "Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus" and then select phone model
- 4. Download the file and select open after download
- 5. Install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
- 6. Go to applications menu and start Anti-Virus
- 7. Activate Anti-Virus and scan all files
Bluetooth-Worm:SymbOS/Cabir.D is a minor hexedit variant of Bluetooth-Worm:SymbOS/Cabir.B. With the exception of a new filename (MYTITI.SIS), and displaying different text ("Mytiti") when the worm first executes, Cabir.D behaves identically to Cabir.B.
For more details, see description of Bluetooth-Worm:SymbOS/Cabir.B