- E-mail and Server Security
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- Select a product
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Protection Service for Business
- Mobile Security for Business
- Scanning and Reputation Server
E-mail and Server Security
Powerful protection for networks and confidential data against all types of malware for Windows, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange servers.
What is new in this release:
This release has two version, standard and the premium
E-mail and Server Security Standard
- Exchange 2013 DAG support and other Exchange 2013-related enhancements.
E-mail and Server Security Premium
You can easily and affordably upgrade to E-mail and Server Security Premium. Please contact your local reseller for an upgrade.
- Software Updater -- keeps your system and applications up-to-date by installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft SharePoint – real-time protection for the Microsoft SharePoint servers, scanning the uploaded and downloaded content for malware and other security threats.
- EMC CAVA support - provides Anti-Virus configuration when working in EMC CAVA environment.
This release is for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).
E-mail and Server Security 11.0
F-Secure E-mail and Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (April 14, 2014)
Related to security advisory FSC-2014-1.
This hotfix solves the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability
HeartBleed is a critical security vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160) in the OpenSSL cryptographic library, which is widely used by online sites and web-based services to provide secure connections. The vulnerability potentially allows an attacker to silently read information from the memory of a server. This means highly confidential information, such as web server private keys and user passwords, could be copied by an attacker.
- E-mail and Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.fsfix) 3437 KB
- E-mail and Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.jar) 3437 KB
- E-mail and Server Security Premium 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.fsfix) 3437 KB
- E-mail and Server Security Premium 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.jar) 3437 KB
Note: Applying this hotfix does not require a reboot.