- Choisir un produit
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- PSB Workstation Security
- PSB E-mail and Server Security
- PSB Server Security
- Protection Service for Email
- Mobile Security
Protection for your irreplaceable content
F-Secure Server Security replaces previous F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows Servers.
F-Secure Server Security license enables you to install the following features:
- Virus and Spyware Protection – protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard™ – proactive zero-day protection technology detects unknown threats by monitoring program behavior in real-time and stopping dangerous activities.
What's new in this release:
- Offload Scanning Agent – It can be installed in order to offload malware scanning and content reputation checking to a dedicated server running F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server. This allows to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure.
- Added support for Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 – You can install and use the product on Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2.
This release is for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).