|1. Controller ||F-Secure Corporation |
Business ID FI0705579-2
| || |
FI-00181 Helsinki Finland
Tel. +358 9 2520 0700
Fax +358 9 2520 5001
|2. Contact person for privacy issues related to registry ||Antti Vähä-Sipilä, Senior Manager, Software Security |
Calvin Gan, Team Lead, Customer Care, Threat Response
The primary contact point is by email to email@example.com. Non-electronic communication should be directed to the postal address above, addressed to the contact person(s).
|3. Name of the description of a file ||Payment information for F-Secure Vulnerability Reward Program |
|4. The purpose of processing personal data || |
- Paying, tracking and auditing vulnerability rewards related to the F-Secure Vulnerability Reward Program (a.k.a. Bug Bounty Program)
- Informing the Finnish Tax Administration of vulnerability reward payments
|5. Registry Contents || |
Data subjects are recipients of vulnerability reward payments (a "recipient", below).
- Name of the recipient
- Postal address of the recipient
- Depending on the recipient's financial institution and its location, either
a. The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and the Bank Identifier Code (BIC) of the recipient, or
b. IBAN (optional), BIC (optional), account holder name, account number, and bank & bank branch details of the recipient
- For recipients taxed in Finland, their Finnish personal ID number ("henkilötunnus")
|6. Regular Sources of Information ||Data is provided by the recipient of the reward upon request. |
|7. Regular destinations of disclosed data. || |
Some of F-Secure's affiliated companies are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where personal data is transferred from the EEA to outside of the EEA, F-Secure undertakes to safeguard the security and integrity of processing by appropriate safeguards as required by the law by imposing appropriate contractual safeguards towards such data importers, e.g., by using data transfer clauses approved by the European Union.
- The financial institution(s) that are used to perform the payment. For Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) payments, this includes data items 1 and 3a (and optionally 2), for non-SEPA payments, data items 1, 2 and 3b.
- Finnish Tax Administration. For recipients taxed in Finland, this includes data items 1, 2 and 4, for recipients not taxed in Finland, this includes data items 1 and 2.
|8. Description of the principles in accordance to which the data file has been secured. || |
The data files are physically secured in an internal and/or external fully classed data centers/facilities, which require full identification by relevant security personal for authorized personnel staff on register, before being able to access the physical data files.
Only authorized personnel on register with correct user id and password are allowed and able to access the relevant information systems. Log auditing is in place and always activated.
We strongly suggest that the reward recipients send the information to us in an encrypted email.
|9. Changes ||F-Secure reserves the right to change this description of a file from time-to-time to comply with its legal obligations. |
|10. Right of access ||Data subjects have the legal rights to access their data as defined in the applicable Finnish data protection legislation. |