FSC-2012-1: Scanning Bypass Vulnerability
RedirFS based implementation of real-time (on-access) scanning in Linux Security product will not work on non-root filesystems.
• Centos 6.0
• Debian 5.0
• Debian 6.0
• Fedora 8
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
• Ubuntu 8.04
• Ubuntu 10.04
• Ubuntu 10.10
Risk Level: HIGH (Low/Medium/High/Critical)
• F-Secure Linux Security 9.10 and 9.11
The affected product versions are not the latest in the product line. The recommended solution is to upgrade to version 9.12. A hotfix is provided for installations where upgrade is not possible.
• Manual (on-demand) scanning is not affected.
• Command-line only installations are not affected.
• Linux Security installations on platforms not listed above use the Dazuko driver by default and are not affected.
|F-Secure Linux Security||9.10 – 9.11|| |
Date Issued: 2012-03-13
Last Updated: 2012-03-13