- Protection Service for Business
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Scanning and Reputation Server
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Select a product
- Mobile Security for Business
Protection Service for Business
- For companies with limited IT resources.
- Let the experts manage your security.
What’s new in this release:
PSB Portal 5.20
This release replaces Management Portal version 5.10. Major changes in the new version include:
- Support of forthcoming PSB Workstation 10 and Email and Server Security 10 releases
- Improved user experience of Software Updater related tasks
- Possibility to import mobile devices from CSV file
- Possibility to select language for Alert notification emails
PSB e-mail and Server Security 10.00
Major changes in this version
- DeepGuard™ version 5 – enhanced protection against exploit-based attacks and sophisticated malware
- New Browsing protection and Web traffic scanning – based on the Network Interceptor Framework to provide smooth protection for Internet browsing independent from the web browser
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 (including Essentials) – added support for the new server platform
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013 – added support for the new Exchange Server version
- Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 - added service pack 3 support
- New languages – added localization to Swedish and Korean languages
PSB Workstations Security 10.00
New features since the release of F-Secure PSB Workstation Security 10.00 include:
- Windows 8 full support
The product can be installed on Windows 8 with full feature set.
- DeepGuard™ 4
DeepGuard™ version 4 offers improved malware detection rate. Since the last version, we have added some additional advanced behavioral analysis techniques.
- New Browsing protection and Web traffic scanning
New features are based on the Network Interceptor Framework to provide smooth protection for the Internet browsing with any web browser.
- Local Software updater notifications
Users can receive notifications when updates are missing and applied on the computer. These can be set up with the portal and from the local user interface.
For a complete list of operating systems please see the Release notes below under Document downloads.
- Release Notes: PSB Workstation Security for MAC English
- Release Notes: PSB Server Security and PSB Server and E-mail Security, version 10.00 English
- Release Notes: PSB Portal, version 5.20 English
- Release Notes: PSB for Workstations, version 10.00 English
- Supported applications (Software Updater): PSB for Workstations, version 9.30 (PDF, 202 KB) English
- Getting Started Guide (PDF, approx. 375 KB) English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Admin Guide for Customers (PDF, approx. 735 KB) English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Admin Guide for Resellers - log into Partner Portal (Materials / Protection Service for Business) for the Reseller Admin Guide