Virtualization friendly award-winning security
F-Secure Security for Virtual and Cloud Environments allows you to manage and secure virtual environments, including mixed and hybrid environments:
- Uncompromised, best protection against malware, exploits, phishing and other network based attacks
- Reduced memory, CPU and disk space consumption on virtual machines
- Can be deployed in any virtualization environment or public or private clouds
- An added feature for the award-winning endpoint and server protection products
- Scanning in a dedicated Scanning and Reputation Server
- Option to include Software Updater, an automated tool for keeping your operating system and 3rd party solutions up to date
SVCE is hypervisor agnostic and thus can be deployed in any virtualization - VI or VDI - environment. Unlike other security vendors offering agent-less or silent-agent based solutions, F-Secure SVCE is an added feature for the existing F-Secure award-winning endpoint and server protection products.
It allows you to offload CPU intensive scanning operations to a dedicated F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS) and reduce CPU and/or memory consumption.
SVCE is a high performance, hypervisor agnostic solution for VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V environments supporting secure virtualization of public and private clouds.