- Client Security
- Select a product
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Protection Service for Business
- Mobile Security for Business
Latest Security for Latest Platforms
- Desktop and laptop protection against all threats
- For companies of all sizes
What’s new in this release?
- Windows 8 support - you can install the product on Windows 8.
- DeepGuard version 4 - some advanced behavioral analysis techniques have been added to further improve the malware detection rate.
- New Browsing protection and Web traffic scanning - based on the Network interceptor framework to provide smooth protection for Internet browsing independent from the web browser
- Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit editions only)
- Windows Vista (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows Vista with SP1 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 7 with SP1 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 8 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Please note that when F-Secure Client Security 10.00 is taken into use/installed, version 10.10 of F-Secure Policy Manager is required.
If you have questions regarding stand alone installations of Client Security, please contact your local F-Secure partner.