Disinfection with two Series 60 phones
For full disinfection of Singlejump.C you need help of another Series 60 phone that is not infected with the trojan, and clean memory card on that phone.
Download F-Skulls tool from ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/tools/f-skulls.zip or directly with phone http://www.europe.f-secure.com/tools/f-skulls.sis
- Install F-Skulls.sis into clean phones memory card with a clean phone
- Put the memory card with F-Skulls into infected phone
- Start up the infected phone, the application menu should work now
- Go to application manager and uninstall the SIS file in which you installed the skulls variant
- Download and install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus to remove any Cabirs http://www.europe.f-secure.com/estore/avmobile.shtml or with mobile itself http://mobile.f-secure.com
- Install EFilemanager file manager application on your phone from http://www.psiloc.com
- Insert the infected memory card into the phone and remove following files:
Suspect a file is incorrectly detected (a False Positive)?
A False Positive is when a file is incorrectly detected as harmful, usually because its code or behavior resembles known harmful programs. A False Positive will usually be fixed in a subsequent database update without any action needed on your part. If you wish, you may also:
Check for the latest database updates
First check if your F-Secure security program is using the latest detection database updates, then try scanning the file again.
Submit a sample
After checking, if you still believe the file is incorrectly detected, you can submit a sample of it for re-analysis.
NOTE If the file was moved to quarantine, you need to collect the file from quarantine before you can submit it.
Exclude a file from further scanning
If you are certain that the file is safe and want to continue using it, you can exclude it from further scanning by the F-Secure security product.
Note You need administrative rights to change the settings.