F-Secure Mobile Security will detect the installed Cabir variants and delete the worm components. After deleting worm files you can delete go to application manager and uninstall the Fscaller3.2Crack7610.sis
If your phone is infected with some Cabir variant and you cannot install files over bluetooth, you can download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus directly to your phone.
1. Open web browser on the phone
2. Go to https://mobile.f-secure.com
3. Select link "Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus" and then select phone model
4. Download the file and select open after download
5. Install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
6. Go to applications menu and start Anti-Virus
7. Activate Anti-Virus and scan all files
Kill the Cabir variants that are currently running in the system:
1. Press menu button until you get a list of running applications
2. Kill all applications that look suspicious by pressing 'C' button
Suspect a file is incorrectly detected (a False Positive)?
A False Positive is when a file is incorrectly detected as harmful, usually because its code or behavior resembles known harmful programs. A False Positive will usually be fixed in a subsequent database update without any action needed on your part. If you wish, you may also:
Check for the latest database updates
First check if your F-Secure security program is using the latest detection database updates, then try scanning the file again.
Submit a sample
After checking, if you still believe the file is incorrectly detected, you can submit a sample of it for re-analysis.
NOTE If the file was moved to quarantine, you need to collect the file from quarantine before you can submit it.
Exclude a file from further scanning
If you are certain that the file is safe and want to continue using it, you can exclude it from further scanning by the F-Secure security product.
Note You need administrative rights to change the settings.