Update you Internet Explorer using Windows update to prevent any further infections.
1. Open https://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
2. Select all available updates
3. Windows update installs updates and reboots
4. Return to the Windows updates to make sure you have all updated
Clear the Internet Explorer temporary file cache
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Select "Tools"->"Internet Options..." from the top menu
3. Select "General" tab (this should be visible already)
4. Click from "Temporary Internet files" pane button "Delete Files..."
5. Select checkbox "Delete all offline content"
6. Click "OK"
Scan your computer with F-Secure Anti-Virus to remove any other downloaded components.
Suspect a file is incorrectly detected (a False Positive)?
A False Positive is when a file is incorrectly detected as harmful, usually because its code or behavior resembles known harmful programs. A False Positive will usually be fixed in a subsequent database update without any action needed on your part. If you wish, you may also:
Check for the latest database updates
First check if your F-Secure security program is using the latest detection database updates, then try scanning the file again.
Submit a sample
After checking, if you still believe the file is incorrectly detected, you can submit a sample of it for re-analysis.
NOTE If the file was moved to quarantine, you need to collect the file from quarantine before you can submit it.
Exclude a file from further scanning
If you are certain that the file is safe and want to continue using it, you can exclude it from further scanning by the F-Secure security product.
Note You need administrative rights to change the settings.