Two models to choose from
F-Secure solutions can be roughly divided into two categories, those that are hosted and provided through F-Secure cloud and those that are mainly deployed to the premises of end-users. Both types of solutions can be offered to end customers through the following business models: Yearly Licenses and Security as a Service.
This is the traditional business model. A customer purchases a product and it gets invoiced in forehand. Typical license periods are 1, 2 or 3 years. The customer has to purchase a license renewal before the license term is over (before the expiry date of the license).
- Annual license, usually invoiced in advance
- 1-, 2- or 3-year licenses
- Renewal is usually done before the expiry of the current license
Security as a Service
Monthly Security as a Service subscriptions (SaaS) are continuous service subscriptions. A new customer first subscribes to the service via the reseller. Once started, monthly invoicing continues until F-Secure receive a termination note in a written format.
- Monthly subscription
- Valid until termination in written format
- No renewal applicable
SaaS means more revenue, with less effort
Our two categories of solutions enable you to tailor your offering to your customers' specific needs. You are probably familiar with the traditional yearly licensing model, but consider what Security as a Service means for you as an F-Secure Partner. It gives you the option to use different deployment models, allowing you to tailor our solutions to meet the specific needs of your customers.
- Long-term income
- More revenue
- Less time spent on daily administration
- Offer the best protection available
Your customers will love our SaaS offering
- No need for costly, inflexible capital investments
- No management and administration of additional systems
- Low level of internal security expertise required
- Focus IT resources on business operations, not security