Broadband World Forum 2018
Meet our Connected Home experts at Broadband World Forum 2018, 23-25 October, in Berlin, Germany, where F-Secure is the Lead Sponsor of the BBWF Connected Home Track.
Request a meeting, and we'll make sure to reserve time to demo everything you need to see.
The connected home is here
Connected homes offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for service providers. The average family will soon have dozens of devices that go online without a practical way to secure them all. Since the IoT and cybercrime are not going away, F-Secure Connected Home Security is what your customers need now, and for the future.
Be the trusted provider
Establish key positioning in your customers' homes by offering advanced protection for all connected devices. Take away security and privacy concerns as your customers' homes get connected to the future.
Concerned about online and Wi-Fi privacy
Protecting kids from inappropriate content is important
IoT units installed base by 2021
IoT endpoints hardware spending, worldwide by 2021
3-Layer Cyber Security Strategy for best protection
- Simple and seamless experience for your end customers: integrate network and cloud security capabilities, router security and endpoint protection
- Perfect enabler to seamlessly provision and distribute endpoint protection to your end customers
- Complement your network security by being able to define unified security policies across the network, including parental controls
- Take control of your security investment by implementing CAPEX/OPEX holistically instead of separate point solutions
Connected home security - Building blocks
Smart home protection
Protects your connected things against online threats and hacking
Browsing and privacy protection
Explore the internet, and do banking and shopping worryfree
Stop unwanted tracking
Stop advertisers from tracking you and stay anonymous online
Virus and botnet protection
Keep your devices safe from viruses, trojans, spyware and ransomware
Protects your entire family with a single service. Set healthy boundaries for your children
Protection when on the go
Protects your mobile devices everywhere you go
Tailor the solution you need
F-Secure will help you build the ideal proposition for your target customers. Choose how you want to offer the best security and privacy protection for the connected home.
- Modular and configurable, delivered as a Software Development Kit (SDK)
- APIs make integration with your existing gateway management app or interface easy
- Cloud based APIs enable creating security policies and parental controls rules across all networks and devices
- Comprehensive support for data analytic capabilities while respecting consumer privacy
- Multi-purpose and portable, allowing integration with your home gateways
- Move toward virtualization in the network as part of virtual CPE initiatives, driven by NFV/SDN strategies
Great minds lead to great security
F-Secure Connected Home Security is the culmination of 30 years of excellence in securing computers. F-Secure's sophisticated technology brings together the machine power of artificial intelligence with the human expertise of its world-renowned F-Secure Security Research Labs.
Partner with the Leader in the Service Provider Channel
F-Secure delivers the most complete consumer security portfolio available for service providers.
Enjoy a proven track record that comes from quickly and successfully launching 450+ services globally with over 200 providers.
A service that expands with you
Roll out without worry as our billing and cloud-services are built to scale for all your customers.
More than technology
We've perfected Security-as-a-Service for service providers. Our strategic consulting and service marketing can help make your activities a success, from launch to upsells.
Experts in your corner
Access our dedicated team of cyber security professionals to evaluate and ensure overall security of all your software and hardware components, including your router, app and cloud hardware.
Built to be trusted
F-Secure has a global reach and our EU background ensures that you'll be compliant with European law and the GDPR.