F-Secure Freedome terms of service
F-Secure Freedome is a security and online privacy service. It encrypts Internet traffic and is designed to protect you against hackers, trackers and harmful content. This service is subject to F-Secure End User License Terms.
We remind you that you alone are responsible for your use of the service. We created the service for your enjoyment, not to detriment of others. With this in mind, do not use the service for the following purposes:
- Harvesting or distributing any private information, copyrighted content or trade secrets that you don't have rights to transmit;
- Distributing content that is unlawful, libelous, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, or that contains content/code with destructive features;
- Accessing or distributing child pornography or bestiality;
- Malware, botnets, phishing, denial-of-service attacks, hacking, port scanning or unauthorized access;
- Impersonating another person;
- Violating other persons' legal rights;
- Violating applicable laws, including export laws;
- Other invasive or fraudulent purposes; or
- Uses that may interfere with the operation of the service or other users' ability to use the service.
We expect you to respect the terms of third-party services that you access via our service.
While we respect your privacy when using the service, we have taken measures to detect activities forbidden above to protect the integrity and continued availability of this service.
We reserve the rights to immediately suspend or revoke any and all of your usage rights if you violate any of these Terms.
We will change and adjust the above from time to time based on new features and to keep the service clean.