Comprehensive and affordable security for virtual environments
F-Secure's Virtual Security solution is designed to protect the modern business culture's need for mixed environments. It protects both public and private cloud solutions, as well as virtual servers and virtual desktops (VDI). It offers support for the most common virtual environments: Vmware, Citrix, Hyper-V, and KVM.
Virtual Security is an add-on product for F-Secure Client Security, using a Scanning and Reputation Server to offload scanning to optimize performance and security. Thus, all Client Security features are available for Virtual Security users as well.
- Specially designed to tackle security challenges in virtual environments
- Hypervisor-agnostic, can be deployed in any virtualization environment (VI or VDI)
- Proactive, behavior-based protection against malware, exploits, phishing, and network-based attacks
17% better performance on a mixed system with Virtual Security than on a system with no Virtual Security
(Scanning and Reputation Server 12.0)
F-Secure Virtual Security offers the best protection level for purely virtual, mixed, and hybrid environments. It optimizes performance in virtual environments by offloading scanning to a separate, dedicated server.
Virtual Security allows you to optimize the use of resources in F-Secure products (Client Security and Client Security Premium, Server Security, E-mail and Server Security) by offloading performance-intensive scanning tasks.
The Virtual Security solution offers easy deployment with preconfigured virtual appliances and one-time installation on virtual machine templates.
- Reduces complexity
- Offloads CPU-intensive scanning operations to a dedicated Scanning and Reputation Server to improve performance
- Reduced memory, CPU, and disk space consumption on virtual machines
- A simple pricing model and affordable total cost as one package serves both virtual and physical environments
Secure file and web content on virtual machines
Provides advanced behavioral analysis, web content control, browsing protection, and automated software updates
Scanning and Reputation Server
Optimized performance for desktops and servers in virtual environments
One management console
Manage endpoints and servers in both physical and virtual environments
Supports all popular virtualization environments: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM