Fix for failing ESS / SS 11.00 installation on Microsoft® Windows Server 2003.
IP ranges for Browsing protection - You can use the Trusted Hosts table to specify hosts (internal servers) that are considered trusted and safe to visit without consulting Security Cloud (previously known as Real-time Protection Network). The Trusted Hosts table has been added to Browsing Protection policies and table supports both IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses and ranges.
Application whitelist for F-Secure Network filter - You can use the application whitelist to define commonly used applications as safe. F-Secure Network Filter will not monitor these applications. The whitelist supports full path and SHA-1 hash methods.
Proactive Virus Threat Detection
Heuristic Spam Analysis
Download and deploy Policy manager
Import server .jar packages to Policy manager and deploy the product
Download the package
Deploy the product
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).
Read more about the solutions for virtual environments
For step by step installation instructions please refer to guide in the document section of the same page
SUPPORTED PLATFORMS AND LANGUAGES
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
All Microsoft Windows Server editions are supported except:
- Windows Server Foundation editions
- Windows Server for Itanium processor
- Windows HPC editions for specific hardware
- Windows Storage editions
- Windows MultiPoint Server
- Windows Home Server
Note: All operating systems are required to have the latest Service Pack installed.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Swedish