- Added support for multipart content scanning in the ICAP service
- Added support for customizing access log fields in the ICAP service
- Added Trickling to provide user feedback while downloading large files in the ICAP service
- Added a new log level "notice" for the product specific logs
- Stability improvements for HTTP and ICAP services
For more details, please refer to the release notes in the Documentation section.
English, Japanese, German, French
The Virtual Appliance Menu is localized to English. The Web User Interface supports English, Japanese, German and French.