Cabir.AI is a minor variant of Cabir.AA. The only significant difference is that Cabir.AI has different image to display and edited text in the dialog. For more details, see the description of Cabir http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/cabir.shtml
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus will detect Cabir.AI and delete the worm components.
If your phone is infected with Cabir.AI and you cannot install files over bluetooth, you can download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus directly to your phone:
- Open the phone's web browser
- Go to http://mobile.f-secure.com
- Select link "Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus" and then select phone model
- Download the file and select open after download
- Install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
- Go to applications menu and start Anti-Virus
- Activate Anti-Virus and scan all files
Cabir.AI is a minor hexedit variant of Cabir.AA, and with the exception of a new filename, new image to display and different text being displayed at the beginning of the worm's code, Cabir.AI behaves identically to Cabir.AA.
F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus for Symbian detects this malware starting from the update build number 54.