- Protection Service for Business
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Select a product
- Mobile Security for Business
Protection Service for Business
- For companies with limited IT resources.
- Let the experts manage your security.
What’s new in this release:
PSB Portal 5.20
This release replaces Management Portal version 5.10. Major changes in the new version include:
- Support of forthcoming PSB Workstation 10 and Email and Server Security 10 releases
- Improved user experience of Software Updater related tasks
- Possibility to import mobile devices from CSV file
- Possibility to select language for Alert notification emails
PSB e-mail and Server Security
- Anti Virus for File Server.
- Anti Virus for Microsoft Exchange.
- Spam control for Microsoft Exchange.
- Support for Microsoft Server 2003 and Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Microsoft Small -Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011(Standard Edition). (Note: Windows 2008 Server support applies only to PSB Server Security).
- 64-bit support for Windows Server 2003.
- Management for Exchange components through local Web interface.
- Subscription management integrated to PSB management portal.
- Citrix Server
PSB Workstations Security 10.00
New features since the release of F-Secure PSB Workstation Security 10.00 include:
- Windows 8 full support
The product can be installed on Windows 8 with full feature set.
- DeepGuard™ 4
DeepGuard™ version 4 offers improved malware detection rate. Since the last version, we have added some additional advanced behavioral analysis techniques.
- New Browsing protection and Web traffic scanning
New features are based on the Network Interceptor Framework to provide smooth protection for the Internet browsing with any web browser.
- Local Software updater notifications
Users can receive notifications when updates are missing and applied on the computer. These can be set up with the portal and from the local user interface.
For a complete list of operating systems please see the Release notes below under Document downloads.
PSB E-mail and Server Security 9.20
PSB ESS 9.20 Hotfix 2 (May 14, 2013)
F-Secure products receive signature and technology updates over the network automatically. All these updates are signed using proprietary technology with strong cryptography and are validated before being taken into use. A new improved version of this technology has been developed to replace the old one. This new technology is already included in most of our products and used widely for most of our recent components.
F-Secure's proprietary update validation mechanism will shortly expire and hotfixes are required to ensure that affected products continue receiving updates after Monday May 27th 2013. In some scenarios updates are still using the old mechanism and require a hotfix to recover. In these cases a hotfix is mandatory to ensure normal functioning after the old signing mechanism stops working. For more details, refer to Support news.
Protection Service for Business 9.x hotfix is delivered through channel update and should not require further activity from the user. Other products require an administrator to apply the hotfix.
PSB Linux Security 9.x
PSB Linux Security 9.20 Hotfix 1 (May 14, 2013)
Related to security advisory FSC-2013-2.
The third-party components, Tomcat web server and Java run-time environment (JRE), are used only to support a Web user interface for product administration purposes. The released hotfix updates these components to the most current versions released by their vendors at the time of development, respectively Tomcat version 7.0.37 and JRE version 7 update 15. For more information about the vulnerability, refer to Security Advisory FSC-2013-2. See the release notes for this hotfix (same as for F-Secure Linux Security 9.20).
Note: Applying this hotfix does not require a reboot.
- PSB Linux Security 9.20 Hotfix (.tar.gz) 59 559 KB
- Release Notes: PSB Workstation Security for MAC English
- Release Notes: PSB Server Security and PSB Server and E-mail Security, version 9.20 English
- Release Notes: PSB Portal, version 5.20 English
- Release Notes: PSB for Workstations, version 10.00 English
- Supported applications (Software Updater): PSB for Workstations, version 9.30 (PDF, 202 KB) English
- Getting Started Guide (PDF, approx. 375 KB) English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Admin Guide for Customers (PDF, approx. 735 KB) English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Admin Guide for Resellers (PDF, approx. 1.1 MB) English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish