- Choisir un produit
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- PSB Workstation Security
- PSB E-mail and Server Security
- PSB Server Security
- Protection Service for Email
- Mobile Security
Anti-Virus for Workstations
Lighter and faster protection
- For desktops and laptops
- For companies with basic needs
What’s new in this release:
- Offload Scanning Agent – It can be installed in order to offload malware scanning and content reputation checking to a dedicated server running F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server. This allows to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 – You can install and use the product on Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit editions only)
- Microsoft Windows Vista with SP2 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Please note that when F-Secure Anti-Virus for Workstations 11.50 is installed, version 11.10 or later of F-Secure Policy Manager is required.
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).