- Choisir un produit
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- PSB Workstation Security
- PSB E-mail and Server Security
- PSB Server Security
- Protection Service for Email
- Mobile Security
E-mail and Server Security
Powerful protection for networks and confidential data against all types of malware for Windows, Citrix and Microsoft Exchange servers.
What is new in this release:
- Offload Scanning Agent – It can be installed in order to offload malware scanning and content reputation checking to a dedicated server running F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server. This allows to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure.
- Added support for Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 – You can install and use the product on Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2.
This release is for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).
E-mail and Server Security 10.00-10.50
F-Secure E-mail and Server 10.00-10.50 Hotfix 2 (February, 28, 2014)
This hotfix fixes an issues with File Type Recognition (FTR) engine. It was treating short text mail attachments as command or script files. This hotfix replaces the ftrlib.dll and ftrmagic.def files located in "Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange" folder by stopping the blocking services (IISAdmin (on Ex2003), Exchange Transport (Ex2007/10/13), and Information Store(all)). Services are restarted upon finishing.
For more detailed information, refer to the release notes.
Note: Reboot is not required.