F-Secure Privacy Principles
This summary describes the basic principles of how we process the personal data that we collect.
What data we collect and why
- When you buy our products, we collect your contact information for billing purposes and to provide support services.
- Our security and backup services collect necessary metadata to protect your files and device.
- When you visit our web site, we track what pages you view so that we can compile statistics and create better web sites.
- We will send you marketing information only based on your consent or if we have legal grounds to do so.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal data to any third parties.
How we collect and process personal data
- Whenever possible, any technical and security data that we collect is processed in a manner that cannot be linked to you.
- We process personal data in an identifiable format only when it is necessary to do so. To protect your privacy, we also restrict our own visibility to your personal content that we process.
- We always apply strict security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data.
- We only collect personal data based on your consent or when we have a valid reason to do so.