Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257 security update
Report ID: AD201206001
Date Published: 8 June 2012
Compromise Type: remote-code-execution information-disclosure
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Android 4.x
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Android 3.x and 2.x
Adobe AIR 188.8.131.520 for Windows, Macintosh, and Android
Adobe Flash Player version 11.3.300.257 has been released to address multiple vulnerabilities found in the prior version of the product.
Adobe has released Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257, which carries out fixes for multiple vulnerabilities found in the prior version of the products. Seven vulnerabilities in total were reported, one of which could lead to information disclosure while the remaining six could lead to remote code execution.
All identified issues have been fixed in the latest update. Users are recommended to get the latest version of Adobe Flash Player onto their system as a protection measure against potential exploit attempts.
CVE-2012-2034, CVE-2012-2035, CVE-2012-2036, CVE-2012-2037, CVE-2012-2038, CVE-2012-2039, CVE-2012-2040
Update to the latest version of applicable product:
- Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (Windows and Macintosh) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (Linux) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Android 4.x) - Google play*
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (Android 3.x and 2.x) - Google play*
- Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 18.104.22.1680 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 22.214.171.1240 (Android) - Google play
* browse to on an Android device