Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 security update
Report ID: AD201204001
Date Published: 5 April 2012
Compromise Type: application-crash
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Android 3.x and 2.x
Adobe AIR 188.8.131.5280 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
Security updates for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 has been released to address multiple critical vulnerabilities that could lead to application crash.
Adobe has released Flash Player 220.127.116.11 to address multiple vulnerabilities reported in the prior versions of the product. Each vulnerability could cause the application to terminate unexpectedly.
Users are recommended to update to this latest version release to protect their system from potential exploit attempts.
CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773, CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725
Update to the latest version of applicable product.
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (Windows, Macintosh and Linux) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Solaris) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (Android 3.x and 2.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 220.127.116.110 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 18.104.22.1680 (Android) - Android Marketplace