Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 security update
Report ID: AD201204001
Date Published: 5 April 2012
Compromise Type: application-crash
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 for Android 3.x and 2.x
Adobe AIR 18.104.22.16880 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
Security updates for Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 has been released to address multiple critical vulnerabilities that could lead to application crash.
Adobe has released Flash Player 126.96.36.199 to address multiple vulnerabilities reported in the prior versions of the product. Each vulnerability could cause the application to terminate unexpectedly.
Users are recommended to update to this latest version release to protect their system from potential exploit attempts.
CVE-2012-0772, CVE-2012-0773, CVE-2012-0724, CVE-2012-0725
Update to the latest version of applicable product.
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (Windows, Macintosh and Linux) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Solaris) - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (Android 3.x and 2.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 126.96.36.1990 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 188.8.131.520 (Android) - Android Marketplace