Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168
Report ID: AD201203001
Date Published: 5 March 2012
Compromise Type: application-crash
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Android 4.x
Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 for Android 3.x and 2.x
Security updates for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 has been released to address two critical vulnerabilities that could lead to application crash.
Adobe has issued a security update for the Flash Player to introduce the fix for two critical vulnerabilities. Each vulnerability could cause the application to terminate unexpectedly.
Users are recommended to update to Flash Player version 220.127.116.11 to protect their system from potential exploit attempts.
Update to the latest version of applicable product.
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (Android 4.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (Android 3.x and 2.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases