Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11
Report ID: AD201203001
Date Published: 5 March 2012
Compromise Type: application-crash
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Solaris
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Android 4.x
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Android 3.x and 2.x
Security updates for Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 has been released to address two critical vulnerabilities that could lead to application crash.
Adobe has issued a security update for the Flash Player to introduce the fix for two critical vulnerabilities. Each vulnerability could cause the application to terminate unexpectedly.
Users are recommended to update to Flash Player version 184.108.40.206 to protect their system from potential exploit attempts.
Update to the latest version of applicable product.
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Android 4.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (Android 3.x and 2.x) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases