Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 security update
Report ID: AD201111001
Date Published: 10 November 2011
Compromise Type: remote-code-execution security-bypass
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Android)
Adobe AIR 3.0
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 has been released, introducing the solution for multiple vulnerabilities identified in the previous product versions.
Adobe has released Flash Player version 18.104.22.168 to address twelve reported vulnerabilities in the prior versions of the product. One vulnerability could lead to a cross-domain policy bypass, while the other eleven all could lead to arbitrary code execution.
As a protection against potential exploit, users are recommended to update to Flash Player version 22.214.171.124 (or version 126.96.36.199 for Android). Users of Adobe AIR 3.0 are advised to update to version 188.8.131.5280.
CVE-2011-2445, CVE-2011-2450, CVE-2011-2451, CVE-2011-2452, CVE-2011-2453, CVE-2011-2454, CVE-2011-2455, CVE-2011-2456, CVE-2011-2457, CVE-2011-2458, CVE-2011-2459, CVE-2011-2460
Update to the latest version of applicable product:
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (Android) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Google Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 126.96.36.19980 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 188.8.131.5280 (Android) - Android Marketplace