Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 security update
Report ID: AD201111001
Date Published: 10 November 2011
Compromise Type: remote-code-execution security-bypass
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206
Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (Android)
Adobe AIR 3.0
Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 has been released, introducing the solution for multiple vulnerabilities identified in the previous product versions.
Adobe has released Flash Player version 22.214.171.124 to address twelve reported vulnerabilities in the prior versions of the product. One vulnerability could lead to a cross-domain policy bypass, while the other eleven all could lead to arbitrary code execution.
As a protection against potential exploit, users are recommended to update to Flash Player version 126.96.36.199 (or version 188.8.131.52 for Android). Users of Adobe AIR 3.0 are advised to update to version 184.108.40.20680.
CVE-2011-2445, CVE-2011-2450, CVE-2011-2451, CVE-2011-2452, CVE-2011-2453, CVE-2011-2454, CVE-2011-2455, CVE-2011-2456, CVE-2011-2457, CVE-2011-2458, CVE-2011-2459, CVE-2011-2460
Update to the latest version of applicable product:
- Flash Player 220.127.116.11 - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 18.104.22.168 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Android) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (Google Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 188.8.131.5280 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 184.108.40.20680 (Android) - Android Marketplace