Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 security update
Report ID: AD201111001
Date Published: 10 November 2011
Compromise Type: remote-code-execution security-bypass
Compromise From: remote
Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (Android)
Adobe AIR 3.0
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 has been released, introducing the solution for multiple vulnerabilities identified in the previous product versions.
Adobe has released Flash Player version 188.8.131.52 to address twelve reported vulnerabilities in the prior versions of the product. One vulnerability could lead to a cross-domain policy bypass, while the other eleven all could lead to arbitrary code execution.
As a protection against potential exploit, users are recommended to update to Flash Player version 184.108.40.206 (or version 220.127.116.11 for Android). Users of Adobe AIR 3.0 are advised to update to version 18.104.22.16880.
CVE-2011-2445, CVE-2011-2450, CVE-2011-2451, CVE-2011-2452, CVE-2011-2453, CVE-2011-2454, CVE-2011-2455, CVE-2011-2456, CVE-2011-2457, CVE-2011-2458, CVE-2011-2459, CVE-2011-2460
Update to the latest version of applicable product:
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 - Flash Player Download Center
- Flash Player 126.96.36.199 (network distribution) - Flash Player Licensing
- Flash Player 188.8.131.52 (Android) - Android Marketplace
- Flash Player 184.108.40.206 (Google Chrome) - Google Chrome Releases
- AIR 220.127.116.1180 - AIR Download Center
- AIR 18.104.22.16880 (Android) - Android Marketplace