Created in response to the 2011 DNSChanger botnet takedown, this free F-Secure DNS Check tool checks the PC's DNS settings for potentially malicious changes made by the DNSChanger malware. It can also be used to reset problematic DNS settings.
Note: This is an F-Secure Labs support tool. It is provided 'as is' without warranty or product support.
- DNSCheck.zip (51 Kb)
- DNSCheck.hta (SHA1: 026b19bfbeeb2e02a9d4157f6fffa82ffcb62ab9)
- README.txt (SHA1: 5ddd867dc15a3398610868f06daec541278d8b16)
- admin_console.bat (SHA1: 2adedec5ceb4009d9b705cb6d9cb4c323dddc9a1)
- .\images\fsecure-logo.png (SHA1: dcc8408c05cec84e4ac7420e6f7036c91e708ee2)
- .\images\icon.ico (SHA1: a3630f948bb4d7b6c97318a50c5ad25fa85dca14)