- Protects Windows PCs and Macs
- Protection against viruses and emerging 0-day threats (DeepGuard)
- Protection against spyware and rootkits (BlackLight)
- Browsing protection: Web site rating and blocking.
- Patch management and vulnerability analysis with Software Updater
- Protection against spam and other unwanted messages
- Internet shield includes a firewall, intrusion prevention and application control
- Local setting of security features (if allowed by the portal)
- Automatic virus definition updates
- Automatic software patches and version upgrades
- Neighborcast updates save bandwidth
- Browsing protection ensures safe internet browsing
- Anti-theft safeguards your confidential data
- Protects against viruses, spyware and other mobile malware
- Works invisibly in the background, does not slow down your mobile
Feature combinations vary depending on the operating system.
- Award-winning technologies to protect file servers against malware
- Behavior analysis and cloud-based white and black lists (DeepGuard)
- System control and rootkit detection
- Local setting of security features
- Available also for Linux
E-mail and Server Security
- Combines Windows and Microsoft Exchange malware protection
- Enhanced, pro-active, behaviour based protection with DeepGuard
- Browsing Protection for terminal users
- Centralized quarantine management
- Supports Windows, Microsoft Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Terminal and Citrix servers
- Online tool for your trusted partner that monitors and manages your security status.
- Time and location independent management.
- Descriptive graphical reports, history even up to 4 weeks.
- Easy management of subscriptions.
- Customer specific profiles.
- Settings can be locked from the end-user.
- Encrypted communication between protected devices, F-Secure servers and portal.
- Mobile threat news.