- Client Security
- Select a product
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Server Security
- Scanning and Reputation Server
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Protection Service for Business
- Mobile Security for Business
Latest Security for Latest Platforms
- Desktop and laptop protection against all threats
- For companies of all sizes
What’s new in this release?
- DeepGuard™ version 5 – enhanced protection against exploit-based attacks and sophisticated malware.
- Fixes in FSMA and GUI.
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit editions only)
- Microsoft Windows Vista with SP2 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or newer (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Please note that when F-Secure Client Security 10.01 is taken into use/installed, version 10.10 or later of F-Secure Policy Manager is required.
If you have questions regarding stand alone installations of Client Security, please contact your local F-Secure partner.
Client Security 10.00
F-Secure Client Security 10.00 Hotfix 1 (June 24, 2013)
This hotfix solves the issue that the access to some websites is blocked, when the Stateful Inspection level is set to RFC in the Policy Manager console. To access this setting, in the Advanced mode, go to: Policy tab > F-Secure Internet Shield > Firewall Engine > Stateful Inspection Level.
Note: Restart is not required by the hotfix but is needed to finalize the installation.