- Server Security
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Select a product
- Scanning and Reputation Server
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Protection Service for Business
- Mobile Security for Business
Protection for your irreplaceable content
F-Secure Server Security replaces previous F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows Servers.
F-Secure Server Security license enables you to install the following features:
- Virus and Spyware Protection – protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard™ – proactive zero-day protection technology detects unknown threats by monitoring program behavior in real-time and stopping dangerous activities.
This release is for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 with the latest service pack
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
Server Security 9.20
F-Secure Server Security 9.20 Hotfix 2 (May 14, 2013)
F-Secure products receive signature and technology updates over the network automatically. All these updates are signed using proprietary technology with strong cryptography and are validated before being taken into use. A new improved version of this technology has been developed to replace the old one. This new technology is already included in most of our products and used widely for most of our recent components.
F-Secure's proprietary update validation mechanism will shortly expire and hotfixes are required to ensure that affected products continue receiving updates after Monday May 27th 2013. In some scenarios updates are still using the old mechanism and require a hotfix to recover. In these cases a hotfix is mandatory to ensure normal functioning after the old signing mechanism stops working. For more details, refer to Support news.
Note: Affected products that were installed and receiving updates prior to the expiration date will continue to work normally without user action.
Note: Restart is not required after installing this hotfix.
F-Secure Server Security 9.20 Hotfix 1 (April 24, 2013)
Related to security advisory FSC-2013-1.
This hotfix solves the following product issue: Remote code execution vulnerability in DLL component.
A vulnerability in a legacy DLL component related to ActiveX control, in certain F-Secure’s server products, allows arbitrary connections to be made to the ODBC drivers when using the Internet Explorer (IE) web browser. If the local server is running using local authentication, an attacker may be able to execute arbitrary SQL statements.
- Server Security 9.20 Hotfix 1 (.fsfix) 333 KB
- Server Security 9.20 Hotfix 1 (.jar) 333 KB
Note: Applying this hotfix does not require a reboot.