- Server Security
- Client Security
- Anti-Virus for Workstations
- Linux Security
- E-mail and Server Security
- Select a product
- Anti-Virus for Windows Servers
- Anti-Virus for Citrix Servers
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange
- Internet Gatekeeper for Linux
- Messaging Security Gateway
- Policy Manager
- Policy Manager for Linux
- Protection Service for Business
- Mobile Security for Business
- Scanning and Reputation Server
Protection for your irreplaceable content
F-Secure Server Security replaces previous F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows Servers.
F-Secure Server Security license enables you to install the following features:
- Virus and Spyware Protection – protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard™ – proactive zero-day protection technology detects unknown threats by monitoring program behavior in real-time and stopping dangerous activities.
What's new in this release:
This release has two versions, standard and the premium.
The standard package doesn't have any major changes.
Server Security Premium includes Software Updater -- keeps your system and applications up-to-date by installing patches as they are released by vendors.
This release is for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Standard edition
- Microsoft® Small Business Server 2011, Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2
NOTE: If you want to deploy the product with the usage of Offload Scanning Agent (OSA), which is intended to minimize the performance impact to virtualization infrastructure, you will also need to deploy the Scanning and Reputation Server (SRS).
Server Security 11.0
F-Secure Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (April 14, 2014)
Related to security advisory FSC-2014-1.
This hotfix solves the OpenSSL Heartbleed vulnerability
HeartBleed is a critical security vulnerability (CVE-2014-0160) in the OpenSSL cryptographic library, which is widely used by online sites and web-based services to provide secure connections. The vulnerability potentially allows an attacker to silently read information from the memory of a server. This means highly confidential information, such as web server private keys and user passwords, could be copied by an attacker.
- Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.fsfix) 3437 KB
- Server Security 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.jar) 3437 KB
- Server Security Premium 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.fsfix) 3437 KB
- Server Security Premium 11.0 Hotfix 1 (.jar) 3437 KB
Note: Applying this hotfix does not require a reboot.